Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I've got the power!

@ 0100hours:

Mummmyyyy,

this Vern don't let me sleep! I don't know what's this problem loh. He said i have to finish dling Quake 3 first and my brain is like, not fully functioning now. But i must prevail lor... cause y'know, i'm such A GOOD FRIEND. O:)


@ 0114hours:

OMG VERN I HATE YOU WTH WHY YOU DC?!?! I WAS LIKE, DRAWING SUCH A NICE VERSION OF YOUR DP. AND YOU DC. (ahahaha that rhymed) RAWR.

@ 0117hours:

Love and peace has been restored. Vernibles and i are currently doodling. Wheeee.



He drew me this. Some weird 3D thing that i get.... and don't get.



and I drew his dp :D *enlarge to see it*


@ 0127hours:

The last person to tag you is?
Ms Cath.

What's your relationship with him/her?
Used-to-be supervisor. Friend.

Your 5 impressions towards him/her.
Caring, reflects on things often, has a subconscious tendency to act like a mother (it can be a bad or GOOD thing hahaha), has a deep passion for HIM, and is NICE. :)

The most memorable thing that he/she had done for you.
Hmmmmm... sure got a few. But i can't think right now.

The most memorable thing he/she said to you.
She has constantly said encouraging words to me over the past year, so i guess... all of it is memorable.

If he/she becomes your lover, you will...
But, but but but... my heart belongs to another D: HA. Sorry lah, i'm not crooked, i'm very straight. :D

If he/she becomes your enemy, you will...
Go to NS and learn how to use a gun. akakaka. Forgive la, d'oh.

If he/she becomes your lover, he/she has to improve on...
homg, stop with with the loverness.

If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason is...
...i mistook Starbucks for real Starbucks.

and ate it.

:)

The overall impression of him/her is...
She da man, man.

How do you think the people around you feel about you?
Oh, they love me. HEHE. I don't know? :/

The character for yourself is?
Awesomesauce! Yay!

On the contrary, the thing that you hate about yourself is?
My procrastinator self.

The most ideal person you want to be is...
Spiderman. hehehehehe.

For the person that cares and likes you, say something about them.
Ai laffu them banyak banyak.

Ten people to tag (so many ppl woi -__-):
o1. BenBen!
o2. RowRow!
o3. BertBerts!
o4. ZoeZoe!
o5. VonnieVonnie!
o6. HoeHoe!
o7. ShabShabs!
o8. SarahMerah!
o9. YewYew!
1o. CathCath!

Who is No. 2 having a relationship with?
Her boyf is JaeJoong. But she's having an affair with Xiah :O

Is No.3 a male or female?
Male.

If No.7 and No.10 were together, would it be a good thing?
And if i said yes? HEEHEE.

How about No.5 and No.8?
I don't think so.

What is No.1 studying for?
Uh.. his future? what kind of question is that?

When was the last time you had a chat with them?
All also within the past week.

Is No.4 a single?
No, too bad.

Tell something about No.2.
She likes sexy parties. :)

Yer, the tag ends so abruptly.


@ 0135hours:

Vern attempted to draw a pic of MY dp.


I look like i'm wearing those oxygen mask things. hahahaha.

This is such a nonsense post lah. I'm just blogging cause i thought i'd be bored since Vern's making me stay up... *yawnsnorts* Oh yeah, my aunt suddenly scheduled a 3 hour tuition today. wth?! Suddenly bombard me with these studying hours. But, she made me watch an old movie about the fall of the last emporer of the Qing Dynasty, Puyi. It was interesting, so i guess tuition wasn't bad after all :D I learned a lot, definitely. Damn sad weh, his life.

After that, i rushed off to gym. And then after that, i met up with Meg and Vern. We basically just ate and laughed and crapped around at BK, then i left them. Vern's going off to Penang for 7 months this thursday. Awww, gonna miss him!

ANYWAYS, i'm so dang sleepy right now. And high. :O


@ 0151hours:

goood....niiigh...ttt.............

KO.

No comments: