Friday, September 26, 2008

Dog chasing cars

History - WWII, Cuba, China.
Literature - Romeo & Juliet, Pride & Prejudice. Literary terms.
BK - Luke, Acts.
French - uh, French.
Math - Same old blahs.

StudiesStudiesStudies.
Sadly, it's all I ever think about, where I like it or not. Why wasn't I a born genius? Why wasn't I some drop-out kid who BECAME a genius like... Einstein? Why wasn't I born as some super talented kid who could name all 50 states of America? Why wasn't I born with Elmo's voice so I could be on Sesame Street? Haih, so many questions, so little time.

One more thing.

I DON'T WANT TO GO TO THE CITY TOMORROW! T_T

I've never liked going to the city. It's such a long ride there, plus, my mum's meeting up with my aunt omg. Means lunch will be like almost 2 hours and then another like, 4/5 hours shopping omgOMG. Isolation! Solitary confinement!

Oh God, help me.

No comments: