Sunday, May 17, 2009

sexy serb & other things

Ohnoez. My exam is tomorrow... and tuesday and wednesday AND friday. Wth 3 consecutive days. What, trying to burn me out ah!? T_T I feel like destroying the building after i finish my papers. Rawr. But on a much brighter note, it's my very last week and then it's Soph Cry Freeeedom HEHEHE. *air guitars* I need your prayers. :)

Double ohnoez. Djokovic freaking lost to Nadal after an amazing game. Dang. 6-3, 6-7, 6-7. Omg 666. It's Vonn's curse! D: I still love you, Nole.



You almost won anyway. Must beat him next time ok. *wise nods*

Anywhos, don't expect this to be updated frequently in the next week or so. I shall update later and we can celebrate together when it is all officially over, yeah? :D



yum.
Cheers!

Kris Allen Heartless

No comments: