Friday, June 12, 2009

I think i'm not gonna think for now (38)

Hellohello. Sorry for the lack of updates. It has been the most monotonous and dull week ever. I think the only thing i've accomplished so far is, um... NOTHING? T_T
Besides that, i'm glad to see us all finally getting a move on with our lives. Though there's still that tinge of solemnity and exhaustion when dear Vern is mentioned, we've all been holding each other up. You guys can still read about him and his family here at limsuean.wordpress.com.

Oh wait. I just thought of something i accomplished. I have successful, intelligent, and popular Sims! HO! (It's a kind of accomplishment ok, pft >.>)

Ohoh. And i have pictures from Yiching.






You see you see?
I knew you'd be blocking my face, Yewyew. ):


Currently listening to: Superman - Lazlo Bane

No comments: