Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Take me wondering (55)

2507 jaeda and yiyi


Oh, short on money, but long on time
Strolling slowly in the sweet sunshine
& i'm running late
& i don't need an excuse



But i had to stop from the shock of what i found
A room full of all my friends dancing round and round
& i thought, hello new shoes
Bye bye them blues



Take me wondering through these streets
Where bright lights and angels meet
Stone to stone they take me on
I'm walking to the break of dawn

- My latest (or rather, my sister's) discovery, Paolo Nutini.

2907 so-called bestf ;D


Birthday Boy smiles :D
For his bday treat, i decided to buy him lunch at Sushi Zanmai.
Free food for him and um, more sushi for me, hoho!

Genius, really.



Good bonding session considering how little we talk nowadays.
I miss the sweet simple times when we could see each other in school daily instead of planning this and that just to meet up.

Huh. I guess school is pretty useful. ngek ;D



Him and some... black thing. (What IS that???)

4PM go exercise



10:18PM verni


정말 거의 2 개월되었습니다?
I miss you, buddy.


current tune: No Surprise - Daughtry

No comments: