Thursday, July 23, 2009

When things collide (53)


It would be so nice if something made sense for a change.
  • Presently, i'm living the most routinely life ever but i'm kind of liking it. Then again, a little spontaneity once in a while wouldn't hurt.
  • I love wearing my fake converse.
  • My mood has been running all over like a chicken caught in a frenzy. I'd be really happy, then i'd be a tad depressed... somehow that flies straight into nonchalant but that never lasts long because i care too much. Then i'd move back to that momentary space of happiness simply because (not simply, but like as if i'm telling) but something would remind me of you. It somehow retreats back to that lame cycle and repeats and repeats... DOES THAT MAKE SENSE? T_T
  • I miss watching Sheldon in the tank.
  • I am insanely addicted to Left4Dead it's not even funny. No wait, actually it is cause like, my sis and i look like hardcore geeks in our headphones and mics. The inner, neglected gamer in me is proud :D
  • I love 3rd Rock From The Sun. Malaysians have no sense of good humor. Stop replaying Friends for the hundredth time.
  • Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Heath Ledger look crazy alike.
  • Rawr.
  • 이유는 모르겠지만 귀하의 메시지 느끼게 만들었어요 날 모두 좋은 안으로 느껴 져서.
  • "No, some of my favorite things in life cost nothing. Picnic on a sunny day. A lovely poem read aloud. Watching my friends fail." HAHA ftw.
  • I like this point style. So entertaining.
  • One
  • Two
  • Three
  • Four
  • MOAR!
  • I need jeans, swimsuit, shorts, gym pants, shirts/singlets... basically um, everything.
  • I think i'm the only one who has not seen Transformers 2 yet. Pai seh. I also want to watch Ice Age 3 lah. Why's everyone so busy? (It's more like i'm too free, i think)
...
...

My bed calls! Cheerio.

No comments: