Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A Love-Like Post #1

How love was like down in KL...



Love like sexy hotel rooms



Love like massive bathrooms IN the sexy hotel rooms



Love like awesome disco reading lights



Love like big fluffy pillows





Love like serene deco to pose at



Love like Jaeda wearing my polo shirt



Love like one screwed up lookin bunny



Love like taking it Vonn style ;)



Love like chequer shorts which I did not get to buy!



Love like tea time at Jackie Chan's cafe



Love like 'being at peace' in the middle of the cafe =p



Love like FOOOOOOD!!



Exception - hate like disrespectful graffiti on historic landmark D:

Seriously though, I've always wanted to take a nice picture of Pudu prison because of the little bit of Malaysian history behind it which I don't actually find 'boring', for once. But seeing all that graffiti just totally spoils it. It makes me feel like suckerpunching them people. Don't get me wrong; I actually like graffiti. Just not on things that bear significance and meaning to a place/country.
Besides that, I actually wanted to take a lot of food pictures and post this like a 'Food Adventure in KL' kinda thing (hence the particular concept in the food photos), but I guess I was too busy eating. Sorryla :D

Oh, and lastly...


Can you guess which is juice and which is alcohol? :)



current tune: Use Somebody - Kings of Leon

No comments: