Monday, September 21, 2009

Roadtrip!


"You know what motto I always live by? KISS. Keep It Simple, Stupid." -- The Office.


The advantages of driving on your own:
1. I get to drive an auto car
2. I don't have to learn from a stranger (though, eventually, will have to)
3. There's no Cinaman/Malayman going "Relek la, just go" or "OI KENAPA MACAM NI? WHY LIKE THIS, WHY LIKE THAT!? AIYOOOORHHH! *explodes*" (Okay maybe not so extreme, but there are impatient ones, trust me)
4. I can have a go at some secluded road where cars don't come zooming at me like omg want to ter-bang me isit T_T
5. Did I say I get to drive an auto car? :D (Stick shift can go jump off cliff)

The disadvantages:
1. If I accidentally do something stupid, my pa will.... yeah.
2. There's no extra brake for my pa to use, so if I do something stupid..... yeeeah.

Conclusion:
1. I WILL NOT DO ANYTHING STUPID?


current tune: Nobody - Ne-Yo

No comments: