Saturday, October 24, 2009

Mary et Max
















"Her favorite teabag was Earl Gray. She loved saying Earl Gray. And would like, one day, to marry someone called.. Earl Gray. They would live in a castle in Scotland, have nine babies, two ducks, and a dog called Kevan."

I adore claymation lah, seriously. I just finished watching this a while ago and fwah, it was very funny, very weird, quite depressing. But I like! Gave me a lot of LOL moments. :) I think you'll like this, Vonn & Ro. Oh, but I don't recommend it if you're not into Tim Burton-style of movies. I find that this is pretty similar. Maybe less frightening. :o

Anyway, feeling a little sad that I won't be able to continue my Korean classes cos I have plans to work next month and I may go to Australia in December. Also, I don't really want to carry on from another person. I like my teacher a lot.

If you ever read this (highly doubtful), Ms Kwon Wan Jin, you're an awesome 선생님!

:D


♫ Vagabond - Wolfmother

2 comments:

Vonn said...

1) omg. continue classes!!!!!!!
2) omg..why you going aussie?!?!!? i wanna go toooooooo!! freaking jealous T_T
3) i may wanna watch. come and transfer to me :D

yufun. said...

1) I will. Soon? :/ Continue with me!
2) Cause I probably won't have a chance to go next year and I'm doubtful that my sis is coming back here again. I stuff you in my luggage? :D
3) When you're free laaa