Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Hankyung, Marry Me Prz

1) Ah, I finally got to meet up with two people out of the few I dearly miss. Caught a movie with Julian yesterday and had a loong lunch with Danny today. Moreover, sushi! ♥ Sushi Zanmai never fails me. Sushi Tei did. Don't go there. Really. You have been warned.

3) I still don't really feel the Christmas spirit. :/

4) Everytime I am asked to design something, it confuses me with the education/career path that I've chosen to take. Random people often ask me, "Are you gonna take graphic design? Why not?" Sometimes I wonder why not as well, since my dad's into it. But, I guess it'll just have to be a hobby, just like dance and anything else I'm... barred from studying.... Ohoh, I was also asked to do a simple one for smkdj's shirt (butbut, they picked the one I liked the least D:). I hope I get a free shirt.

....I like free things.

5) I really need to clean my room soon. All I do now is stack everything and push them aside til I can see a small clear space on my table and I'll be all "Ah, so neat now~" I don't even know why I have so many half-used notebooks and primary Chinese books. I have them and yet, I still can't say a proper sentence in Mandarin. Oh wait. I know wo bu zhi dao :D heeee.

6) Why are mixed people so attractive? I want to be mixed too. I want to be 1/4 Chinese, 1/4 Korean, 1/4 American and 1/4 of whatever the other person has got to throw in. Lol.

7) I think I should stop listening to Taylor Swift songs. It relates to me too much. T_T

8) Goal for tonight: sleep before 2 AM.



Goodnight!


♫ I Don't Care (Reggae Mix) - 2NE1

No comments: