Saturday, December 19, 2009

Hello Goodbye

1) We celebrated Terry, Sean and Samantha's (..and Chanelle?) birthdays on Wednesday at Boston. Boston in Malaysia, wooh. The 2 words I never thought I'd put in the same sentence. :p But anyway, I felt like I kena con. Cause when I opened the menu it was.... kopitiam food.

Maybe I'm wrong la. Cause they'd totally serve kopitiam food
in the real Boston right. Yeah, totally.

-__-

2) FML moment this morning when I thought the person on the other end of the line was my eldest sis in Aus (pai seh!):

*phone rings*
Me: Hello?
*pause*
Me: Uh, 'lo?
Lady: HelloOoOo, can I speak to Connie Chong?
Me: No :D
*awkward pause*
Lady: Hello? Can I speak to Connie Chong?
Me: Uh, um... yeasure.... D:

omgggg.

3) I just saw a group in fb,
"Don't Worry, If We All Die In 2012, Miley Cyrus Goes With Us." HAHAHAHA.

4) Was pictionary-ing with my sister's friends and Zoe Lim a while ago. Zoe come and kacau me only. Not only that, she made a fairly big spider drop from the ceiling to the floor and now I can't find it awklgjrleakhjeiuoah WHY MUST THESE INSECTS INFILTRATE MY LIFE?!

5) Already 2:15. I broke my 2AM rule again. Oh damn.

6) Ok, I forgot what else I wanted to say. Meh.


"Why are you crying??"
"Because I'm STUPID.."
"Well that's not reason to cry.. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid and it makes me sad."

1 comment: