Monday, March 8, 2010

750 Words

I've begun writing daily at 750 words and now, Blogger's beginning to look so bleak to me. I don't know why, but somehow, I express myself better when it's just... to myself. Which is so opposite to having a blog. Cause isn't that what 90% of people bother to read anyway? The dramas and secrets of everyone else and wanting them to open up more to the public about love and boyfriends and school. I guess it's a way to connect to people on the internet but I just can't do that. I feel like as if I'm supposed to limit myself to what topics which are safe and yader yader because la, like you know, internet stalkers and all. Anybody could be reading this. Friends, family, strangers, rapists, what-have-you.

Also, the lack of pictures is me trying to explain to you that I'm making an effort in psyching myself to just reading words, thinking of words, dreaming words, making up words. Sounds stupid, but it's actually working :D

See, I've been squeezing my mind dry of any sort of creativity needed to write but alas, to no avail. I don't get it. One minute, I'm full to the brink of inspiration and the next, I'm staring at the screen, pouring Nerds down my throat like drugs. (That thing is seriously addictive; I'm beginning to get suspicious)

You might think like, wth, why is this driving Soph crazy so much but it is so because I used to be able to do it. I used to be able to just come up with something in a snap. If you asked me to write two paragraphs on like, STRAWBERRIES, I'd be able to do it straight away. Now, I can't. I don't have that drive anymore. And it DOES, drive me crazy.

And another thing about keeping up with this blog is the thought of, why in all the good of this world, would you want to read something like this.

Maybe that's why I write better when it's to myself.
I don't have to worry about people getting bored halfway. For all I know, you probably won't even make it to what I'm saying right now -_-

Yes. Frustrations in life. Things like these that I can pour out my heart and soul to in 750 Words, daily. Think I can do it? Ohh yeeeah.

Another thing I'm struggling with,
....what to do with this blog.

No comments: