Sunday, April 25, 2010

Laughter: The Best Medicine

Om nom nom.
I think I'm beginning to dislike the weekends. It feels so much like how I was on the weekdays before I started college. Seriously, how in all that's good in this world did I live O_O I wanna like just, roll on the floor and flail my arms and go "aaahh, eklawjrjaorrhh *rubs face with peanut butter*"

..nope, not a good sight at all.

But on a brighter note, the dear wife of mine introduced me to this blog that's got me laughing til my face hurts and, if I keep reading it everyday, I think by the end of the week, I'll have damn nice abs.

If you've been feeling depressed--as my lecturer likes to say--25/8 (I don't know la, what the heck that means. 25 hours 8 days a week? I wasn't aware that we're living on Pluto now), then you should read..

Hyperbole And A Half.

She's a genius, I love her so much @__@
Plus, she's got awesome drawings too:


No comments: