Friday, April 9, 2010

Thoughts

So, I have 2 days until I officially commence college life. The reality of it is beginning to surface now that after my long, long, very LONG wait, I'm finally gonna stop holidaying and bumming and wondering what I'm supposed to eat for lunch tomorrow. (Though, I think the latter thought is probably gonna haunt me in college as well. When will the hunger end?! T_T) You're probably wondering why it's so miserable to have holidays and not have to study but well, you'd know if you had a break as long as I did -- 10 months.

"ZOMG SOPH ARE HOBOOO"

I knoooow. I can feel my brain cells deteriorating as I even try to think of what to writkeajgtahlk lkarj rk ekajltka,mb euawkjtraoithjtkkaegjra riaognan oewak rgi u noiwakgnahiuj wakejgtlhaw ? AOGKJAH!!!

Well, okay yeah. Not that bad. But you know, people DO tend to get extremely restless and itchy after having just sat around, doing the littlest things here and there, desperately trying to keep yourself occupied. Of course, if I had my way, I'd definitely travel. I would've loved to go to Australia the place where tall people roam, wild & free, or KOREA, or even just to Singapore but, lack of company was all that was missing. Everyone was busy; I was the only potato with too much free time to spare after all. -_-

And yet, now that I'm about to experience the whole First-day-of-school thing all over again, I'm... dreading it. Just a little? The fear of being lost, pressure, etc negative things tugging at my mind. I don't know. Studies have always been an exception to my optimism. And, I'm probably making too big a deal out of it. Then again, that's what you do when you're running low on drama in your life. :p

Sigh, what it would be to be like, 5 years old again and never having to worry about the current and upcoming responsibilities you're about to take on. Two years ago, I couldn't even imagine what it would be like to own and take care of a car, much less save money for petrol. Nor about college and work and like a billion other things either. All I had to worry about is people stealing my precious Luna color pencils.

..those were dem good color pencils ok.

And plus,


everyone was way cuter then ;D

No comments: