Thursday, August 19, 2010

No Life- Understatement


Hmm, how do I start this.

I woke up today feeling like how I have been for, oh I don't know, as long as I can remember-- with a sigh. It's like waking up and knowing your goals go as far as brushing your teeth and washing your face. After that it's just black, solid void; like the gap in spaces that you're just expected to fill. Nothing like a day without purpose.

It's a love-hate thing, I guess. I could live and bear with it because, aren't there just some days where it's totally fine to lay around and feel like a hobo? I mean, I'm pretty sure I can clearly recall a number of times when I appreciate jsut watching TV, in an oversized tee and munching on oreos. Sometimes that just feels so right. Then again, there are other days like today, when I lack something. I lack the drive, I lack the mood, I lack.. just about everything. It's waking up not looking forward to something; not even to someone.

(Okay, this is irrelevant but I'm watching MTV Hits now and, is it just me or when that Tokio Hotel guy sings "Dark side of the sun", it sounds like when Shang, from Mulan, sang "Dark side of the moon"? o_o)

I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss rising up to the morning and having to stress about studying or assignments or, simply just going to school. I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss having my mom around to nag me and get me going, getting annoyed just a little. I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss my niece barging into my room and running away with my piglet. I'd also be lying if I said I didn't miss having those tingly feelings about someone and getting all fangirly, like your life revolved around him.

I miss all those things, and more. :'(

Honestly, a lot of times I wonder what's wrong with me and it takes so much to keep me from saying, "Everything". I don't know. My thoughts are just so, jumbled up and all over the place these days.

Well. At least there's ONE thing worth anticipating in my everyday- when The Wife comes back. :D

Anyway, other less miserable points of interest:
  • Work is beginning to become not as much of a pain anymore. Mostly because I've been on the same shift as Zul and Umi, the two people who keep me from possibly, dying. :) Plus, there are funny stories now and then. For example, there are red alarm system stickers on some of the price tags but somehow, a lot of customers like to ask if they get discount for those. -.- OH OH, and some guy tried to grab a pair of shoes and run out but, my friend caught him. And she's a girl lol. Win :D
  • So I recently discovered another manager of mine. Seriously, I'm beginning to lose count of how many we have at Zara. It's like the store room is giving birth to them. But anyway, he's this short Chinese guy and he snorted laughter at me just because I told the cashier that I didn't know how to contact the branch at Midvalley because like hello, nobody taught me to. It's like taking a baby chick and throwing her out the window and saying "FLY, BIRD." Seriously, it's just those small things that are so- hm, pissing off.
  • I haven't done a single thing on my to-do list. Dear lord, I'm worse than that greased up deaf guy from Family Guy.
  • I've been watching this Korean kids' show in the morning, that teaches Mandarin. And I just realized that I learn and remember the Korean more than the Chinese. :p
  • Recently I've actually been writing quite a bit. And by writing, I mean I get an idea, I start with the first two sentences and then lose focus and inventiveness after that. I'm so brilliant. *heavy like, elephant triplets heavy, sarcasm*

It's 2:39PM and I just realized I haven't eaten anything yet.
This is such a, glum day. :/

No comments: