Monday, July 28, 2008

A desperate plan for a desperate man

Note to Miriam Toews: I bought your book 'A Complicated Kindness' from a secondhand bookstore in Aus for 4 bucks. I read the first chapter & noticed something odd. I must ask, have you ever heard of quotation marks? It's very interesting actually, it looks like this ("). It wouldn't hurt to use em... at least once....

I kinda had a "dream collage" last night. It was so weird, so many different things played in my mind. I think Simon Cowell was in one of them ahahaha. Anyways, at around 1.30am, i still couldn't fall asleep, so i did the survey on Melis Yeap's blog. Proves to be very effective cause i almost dozed off midway doing it.

@ 1.31am:

What curse do you use?
Damn.

What are you listening to now?
Lazy Afternoons by Yoko Shimomura.

Who is the person you talk to the most?
Hum...family not included? In person: Vivienne. On MSN: Ahtebas.

What time is your alarm clock set?
0847 hrs.

Do you wear flipflops when it's cold?
I hardly wear slippers now thanks to the abusive ones i currently own :P

Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?
I say, BE THE PICTURE! xD

What was the last movie you watched?
Bowfinger. I love old comedy movies, especially when Steve Martin, Eddie Murphy, AND Robert Downey Jr. are all thrown into one.

Do any of your friends have children?
Yep.

Has anyone ever called you lazy?
Of course! I'm like lazy personified, haha.

Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep?
Nah. I just take somewhat long surveys like these :P

What CD is in your CD player?
Nada. just dust.

Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
Both. Choco milk in a cup and white milk with Koko Krunch. yuuummm.

Has anyone told you a secret this week?
Yessss >:)

When was the last time you went to Starbucks?
When i took my cousin out in May.

Can you whistle?
NO D:

Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
No. Yes. Probably. Pro'bly not. I'm guessing so. Who knows?

Did you watch cartoons as a child?
For sure! Captain Planet, Powerpuff Girls, Yogi Bear, The Jetsons, Bugs Bunny, etc. You name it!

What movie do you know every line to?
...i know a LOT of lines from various movies.

Do you own any brand t-shirts?
Yeah.

Is anyone in love with you?
Ahahahahaha *funny looks at Ahtebas*
Nah, i don't think so.

Do you do your own dishes?
D'uh. it's relaxing, plus you get clean nails :D

Ever cry in public?
Rarely. I'm only a big sap on my own.

Are you on a desktop computer or laptop?
Laptop.

Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos?
Uh.. no.

What did you do before this?
Sitting on the chair, typing out stuff.
now i'm sitting on the bed.. typing out stuff.

How many hours of sleep do you need to function properly?
Oh lordy, i misread "function" as "f**k" hahaha sorry. Looks like my plan is working! Oh and uh, around 8 hours.

Do you eat breakfast daily?
Not daily. We run out of "brekkie" food often :(

Are your days full and fast-paced?
hm, try dull and sluggish.

Do you pay attention to the calories you eat in food?
Preeeeease. Consume first, think later. HA HA.

Do you use sarcasm?
Excessively :P

Are you picky about spelling and grammar?
90% of the time.

Do you get along better with the same sex or the opposite?
Depends, but i think better with the opposite.

One of your scars, how'd you get it?
One word: slippers.

Who was the last person to make you cry?
Sangdoo. WHY DID HE HAVE TO DIIIEEE?!

Do you like anybody?
.....:)

How's the survey?
It's making me shleeepy.


*Some of the questions were omitted.
When I have finally been invited out to watch Dark Knight (yes. invited. FINALLY.), I CAN'T. Why?

cause they're watching it.

on Wednesday.


at 2.30pm.


when i have to teach my hiphop class.



AARRRRGGHHHH!!
does Batman not like me? :(

No comments: