Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Y'know what? I'm dying for life.

Note to tomorrow: Please be interesting. At least a bit.
.
Omgosh, i think, if i didn't have certain people right now, i'd kinda... die. You wanna know how i am? I'm bored. I'm fed up. Honestly? I'd give to be anywhere but here. I always hear people complaining about school and all, but you guys have no idea what you're talking about. You think homeschooling very fun meh? Just cause I can wake up late? you're dead wrong. You guys have no idea how "lucky" you are.
.
Yeahyeah, i'm just complaining and whatnot, but i'll bet most of you can't even live in my situation. I'm a restless person right. I hate being stuck in one place doing the same thing all the time. So stop whining about being in school, suffering a little, being surrounded by friends alright. Seriously, it's sickening.
.
Right-o, so school got cancelled, due to the spreading of chicken pox, means no choreographing for hiphop tomorrowww. And no choreographing means no headache! *skips* And i really wanna change my hairstyle. What sucks is that i have really thick hair... and i mean a lot of hair. it's annoying actually, but i think it can either be a good thing or a bad thing? Whatever it is, it's time for some change! and i'm ready for it. So any suggestions? No, because people who read this blog just don't like commenting -___-
and i was supposed to go to the gym today but nooo, 1u picked today to have no electricity wthbingbangbbq. So yes, another lame day spent being at home, doing Maths, daydreaming about the same thing about 40 times over. damnit.
.
Anyways, besides that, Ahtebas im-ed me earlier saying that my church sanctuary was on fire. It was pretty bad, i heard. Shucks... it's like, so sudden. Very shocking. I still can't believe it. Plus it burned most of the equipment so it'll cost the church a few thousand bucks. :( Sigh. What a time for a disaster.
.
.
Ah well. Time to get back to... whatever i was doing...
.
wait, what was i doing again?

No comments: