Saturday, August 9, 2008

Soph's ideas...

...to grow 2 inches taller by the end of the year! See, i had this goal that i was hoping i'd be able to fulfill by 1st Jan, 09: somehow spurt my growing rate a little so i'll be taller than my 2nd sis. Brilliant, i know. But see, it's already August, and i'm STILL the same exact height as her. Which is... 5'3? I really need a measuring tape and a weight scale...

Options:
01) wear heels
02) drink more milk
03) play basketball/volleyball
04) jump incessantly for an hour everyday
05) get those stretching rack things


Cons:
01) "Heels are a male's invention designed to make a woman's butt look smaller. And to make it harder for them to run away" -- She's The Man. :P Heels are evil, lah.
02) too much milk makes me feel like puking D:
03) i suck at basketball, so i'd probably suck at volleyball as well.
04) the neighbors downstairs would send me hate mail
and,
05) i'd die.


Crap...


Audiolovin,
Clay Aiken's Love of My Life
Copeland's Pin Your Wings

No comments: