Monday, September 15, 2008

Ha-ha, i'm 2 hours faster :)

Isn't this awesome? It's like, i'm living two hours ahead of you. I'm living in the future! Ha ha! Anyways, it's 0247pm here. As brilliant as it is, it's weird and unfortunate that I have to be 2 hours earlier. Means I wake up earlier, means I SLEEP earlier, means I.... well, you get what I mean. And why wasn't anyone online yesterday??? >:(

The flight wasn't very comfortable; there were lots of turbulence along the way, so it was pretty shaky after we took off. There was one Chinese lady and her daughter sitting behind me and apparently, the lady didn't like flying so she got scared. And i think she was praying in tongues? I heard the air stewardess trying to calm her down and once, i think she said, "Then believe in God!" but I couldn't be sure cause I had my earphones on. And watching some Italian movie. Sorry, there was a hot guy in it lol.



Fish that would've tasted better without that yellowish stuff. And you see that round bread there? Yeahuh, i could've killed you with it :D


Woo, shaky.

I hate that I can never fall asleep on planes. Gah. So, I watched Ironman and The Devil Wears Prada. Snore. After a while, I opened my window and tada! There was light!



Totally above the clouds. Mucho awesomez. Ah, the landing was kinda scary though. See, after we descended from the thick layer of clouds, the wind was rather strong, so it got really shaky. Mygosh, even I was scared. The plane would rock a bit and then it would suddenly fly up really fast, and then it would drop. Yeah, it literally DROPPED. I could feel my heart like, going up my throat. I guess it felt like a roller coaster?


...I HATE ROLLER COASTERS.

So yeah, I was very VERY much relieved when we finally landed on the ground. I felt nauseated because of the drops. After that, we had to wait for a long time for the buses to arrive and fetch us to the airport (the plane wasn't connected to it?). Australia, at last!



Homg, Australian signboards! :O



Homg, Australian clouds! :O

It's spring here now. It's quite cold, though I wish it was winter. hehehe. Thing is, it's sorta boring here. Cause ah, most Australian people are good looking la ya. Especially guys. There are an awful lot of hot guys around here. So quite boring lor... unlike in Malaysia, you have to search really hard to find 'em. (And you're hardly successful ahahaha) Okayla, not thaaat baaaad. :P And NO, I did not spend my first few hours here 'searching' already hokay... i'm not that sad ~_~

Oh yeah, I got to watch The Happning as well. It would've been a pretty good movie if not for the ending. It just didn't make sense lah.. but I like the concept. Of plants being threatened and releasing poisonous toxin into the air to affect man and hence, making man 'lose' and kill themselves. Next up, Cloverfield :D

OH OH. I got a number 16 as my 16th b'day present!



Oh my golly gutentag!

.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*what could it beeee?*

.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

*oh, the anticipation*

.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*okay, enough with the dots, but just a few more*

.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.

:O!



It's the jersey! It's THE jersey!!




LAHM'S JERSEYYYY!!!

Ole ole o-leeeeeee ~~

I love my sister!
I love eBay!
I love that dude who was selling it on eBay! ^_^



Ohh YEEE-AAAHHHH!!

No comments: