Thursday, October 30, 2008

Mmm... mushroom...

- Hi Vonnybonny! -

Obviously, I've not spent much time with my Aust aunt. Yesterday she came over to pass me 2 things she bought: 1) skinny jeans. lol plz. 2) Guess mushroomy cap. Of course I appreciate it! But it's so funny. I've never worn or wanted skinny jeans, ever. I don't even know a single girl here who DOESN'T own them. So cliche-ish. I look kinda gay in them but they're kinda nice... i guess. :P

And as for the Guess cap....



My expression says it all.

I'm not a poser lah... really. Hey! I can be the mushroom thing in Mario!




*bleeping SuperMario theme song*


---
Soldier: This is the worst part. The calm before the battle.
Fry: Oh. So then, the battle isn't so bad?
Soldier: Oh. Right. I forgot about the battle.

No comments: