Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Decision08: 44th President of the US

Currently watching the news and, McCain's just half an hour away from making his big concession speech. And it took a while for me to realize that, Barack Obama is the first African-American president. And it was exactly 138 years ago when blacks were finally allowed to vote. It's like, wooow, we're at a really amazing point in history.

How will Obama do? No idea. Positive that after 2 years or so, people will start complaining and stuff, like they aaaalways do. I just hope he really does stick to his word and actually bring change to effect. A good kind of change. After all, him winning the presidential elections is already a huuge change, donchyouthinkso?

And omg, if anyone of you tells me that Obama is the anti-Christ, I'm so gonna sucker-punch you. My sis, mum, AND broinlaw keep saying it just to annoy me, pft. -___- I don't know what's with that, but man, it's a-ha-ha-nnoooying.

and gosh, he's half white, so shut up.

Back to it -- it's official! We have a new President of the United States.
hence, commence the US anthem...


And this be our motto: "In God is our trust"
And the star-spangled banner in triumph shall wave
O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave!

No comments: