Friday, November 28, 2008

The name's so good you gotta say it twice

*deep pimp voice* Moto Moto.



So happen, at the very last minute, I managed to catch Mad2 with Terrence, Meg, and Huey Sing on monday. Only because it was convenient since I was gonna be at 1u later anyway. The movie was alright la.. nothing to jump about. The first movie was way funnier. The only thing that kept me constantly amused was King Julien. Sorry, but the whole grandma thing in the movie was too much for me la. Pure nonsense -.-


On the other hand, he's just too freaking funny. :)

Today, I missed out on Twilight and again, due to convenience, I was allowed out to makan with Zoe and friends. Other than that, it's been a pretty... dull week. I don't like nerd-ing by myself all the time, guh. And where's everyone else when you need them. :(


Audiofood, Secondhand Serenade's Your Call

No comments: