Friday, November 28, 2008

Simply because I can :)

1. Your handphone model?
Sony Ericsson S500i

2. A picture of it?


So pretty, I know. :D

3. How many times did your handphone get tortured by you?
Hardly kay. I accidentally dropped it once only. um, twice.

4. Which part of your handphone you hate the most and why?
Nothing. It's so sexy and awesome. :D

5. Like the most and why?
Er, it looks sexy and awesome. Haha. There's nothing I like THE most... I like everything about it.

6. If you're given a chance to change your handphone colour, what would it be?
Pft, I like my current one, tqvm. Not a lot of people have it ;)

7. What icon do you click the most?
Messaging, file manager, and cam.

8. What else to change to become a perfect handphone?
The 2 megapixel cam. Change it to 5. or 8. nyahahaha.

9. You need a handphone because?
To make other people think I'm busy when I don't want them to disturb me. :)
and oh you know, the usuals.

10. Who bought this phone for you?
My dad. And I think I paid for half of it. Can't remember.

11. With the total amount of your handphone price, what could you buy other than phones?
A mi Adidas! and er, around 33 bowls of fried chicken wings from Bernards, or 32 packets of Freddos from Cold Storage, or 500 scando potato chips. Mmmm...

12. Is your handphone model popular in the market?
Yes, very.

13. Describe yourself as a smart handphone user?
I misscall people so they have to call me back. HEH. Okayla, I don't do that all the time... just sometimes..... most of the time?

14. How often do you charge your handphone?
Once in four or five days.

15. Estimate, how long could your handphone survive?
A long, very long, time.

16. Actually are you interested in handphones?
I... guess so.

17. Are you happy with your handphone condition now?
Yeh, very much.

18. Every morning, what is the first thing you do with your handphone?
See what time it is. I tend to wake up before my alarm rings. -.-

19. Imagine someone takes your handphone away for 1 day, what would happen?
I've survived without one for half a year when my grandma took mine lah. And look, I'm perfectly fine. Don't I look fine? hmmm? HMMMMM?!

20. No handphone no life. Agree or bullshit? Explain.
Bull. If handphone was your life, you.. are a really sad person.

21. Tag six one sexy handphone users.
1. Zoe Ng. I can't think of anyone else :P

-------
La, I'm stuck at home. And, clearly, I need a life.



Audiofood, Fall Out Boy's Beat It
Secondhand Serenade's Fall For You

No comments: