Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Sevenses ftw.

I am bored, hear me roar.



and say hello to my new almost-beanie cap, Teddy. I don't know why Teddy but it's the first thing that came to mind when i bought it. (it is light beige with darker glitterish beige stripes. um, so much like a teddy, no?) So Teddy it shall be, for now. unless i wanna change it. to Snow, or Browney, or Beaney... or Steve.

O.o

anyways, my boredom-filled days are not only filled with boredom, but! also with ♩♫ muuusic ♪♬.



Beethoven Virus! and no, i did not buy this just because i saw Meg watching it that day. -.- Reeeeally. but i kinda regret buying it, when i could've just gotten it from Meg. Waeyo? because la right, you wanna know what's more stressful than watching serious, intense-filled storyline combined with a love triangle that goes horribly wrong? and by horribly wrong, i mean it doesn't go how you'd usually want it to? (And a love triangle is already so wrong so this is like... wronger. woooh angst, MORE ANGST!)

watching a serious, intense-filled storyline combined with a love triangle that goes horribly wrong WITH BAD ENGRISH SUBITTLES. See what i mean?? and somehow right, all the 'bad names' were just simply translated to 'dog feces'. guh.

I don't know what kind of ciplak 'original' DVD they sold to me lah. probably translated by a korean -.- and i noticed koreans' inability to turn off handphones using the off button. they always just pull out the battery. eleh, why so complicated? maybe it's too hard.

hehehe.
I need to go back to watching JGS on my screen. :D

Audiofood, Fall Out Boy's Dance Dance

No comments: