Friday, March 27, 2009

because dreams just aren't enough



Somehow you strayed and lost your way, and now there'll be no time to play, no time for joy, no time for friends - not even time to make amends. You are too naïve if you do believe life is innocent laughter and fun.

Oh the everyday norm. Mmm.

- I'm typing this at exactly 1:48 AM and current mood is kind of cynical-ish.

- I have tuition tomorrow -- 3 whooping hours of French. Embrace... embrace.

- I am in love with... Megaupload (and Meg, for her account d:). Only recently, i've been experiencing frickin epic downlod rates, yoh. 200kbps RECOGNIIZE!

- I want a holiday. Like now.

- Another hujan!? wth. ):

- AI FATT :D I've been allowing myself unnecessary junk food at such arbitrary times of the day. I already finished my Chipsters and i'm craving for more. Not only that, just last night, i felt hungry at 12. So i ate chicken. Go me.

- I still haven't developed my "polaroid" photos.

- People wonder why i'm so closed up. I'm wondering that too.

- I like sitting in Mackers at night. I get to observe everyone around me, what's their personality like and what kind of cliques they're in. I also get to see gey people getting all touchy touchy and omg head-shoulder action. OOOH free entertainment. 8)

- Most bloggers are pretty personal. Hmm...

- I'm hooked onto Scrubs.

- "...and then I realized why I'd thought about Sesame Street all day. In a way, you can learn everything you need to know from watching it as a kid. Like, always play nice. Always try your hardest. And even, it's okay to cry."
I love you, JD. *continues watching*

- iEmo for now. Sue meh.

4 days to April and a month closer to May.
YEZ!!!!

No comments: