Saturday, March 14, 2009

EDIT: Hello waterworks



I quite agree with you. And the moral of that is: Be what you would seem to be, or if you'd like it put more simply: Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise.

I just finished watching 내 사랑 (My Love) and guh, it made me bawl my eyes out. Dem sad OK! But yeah, thanks for giving it to me Vonn! loved it :) And now... i need MOAR! Because unlike you guys, i don't have hols for the upcoming week, hence i have to fill whatever post-tuition hours i have with myself. ):

I still want to watch movie though. aish.

Scenes from My Girl -







best couple lah.











HAHA sheeeettt.









LOLOL



~ to fall deep into your eyes ~



:D



nice room yeah? I want :)







and i want his his phone too!



hotter when shaven







T__T



...and because i like the girl a lot :D

A few scenes from Antique Bakery -





ghei of demonic dream



"Please send more cute guys...."



Bodyguard in pajamas :)











more, MORE! :D:D

No comments: