Thursday, March 12, 2009

Getting into Wonderland



If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

I'm getting really into the Alice in Wonderland mood. Hello quotes! Today's the last-minute day and in the last-minute day, i do everything... last minute :D It's the day i emerge from my slacker-self and get productive. It's the day i quickly rush to absorb all my history dates and french vocab for class tomorrow. It's the day i think really hard on the questions from bk and prepare for more tomorrow as well. It's the day i plan on what to do for the coming weekend. And then contemplate on whatever's happening the following week.
So you see, i'm quite busy :B

That, my friends, is the Eleventh Hour Sophira Theorem. *eyebrow wiggles*

ANYWAYS.
Right now, i need to
- finish up my unfinished bk hw T_T
- prepare for upcoming history test
- pride myself on how awesomely i wrote my sis' food review. huhu!
- go visit the ex-school
- sms teacher and tell her no i do not want to spend 5 HOURS STRAIGHT STUDYING BK >:O
- plan on when to watch movie
- plan baking day with Vonn
- pergi toilet


I want ice cream ):

****


Bodyguard! ♥

No comments: