Wednesday, May 13, 2009

are you a pronoun?

BK IS HISTORY. HEH HEH. Geddit? :D
Today was nerve-wrecking, fun, fattening, and overall tiring day.

Despite that, here i am, at almost 2AM. dies. I'm reluctant to go tuition tomorrow okay! T_T Plus i just watched Wolverine less than 3 hours ago so i'm very much awake (Veggietales song stuck in my head also). And I'm just glad i have a week's rest + 'steady studying' to go through till my next papers. 3 days in a row. Kill me, won't you please. But! It's just 2 weeks more and by God's grace, i'll survive.

If it doesn't have a tail, it's not a monkey. Even if it has a monkey kinda shape. If it doesn't have a tail it's not a monkey, if it doesn't have a tail it's not a monkey, it's an ape~ OUSTA!



Pictures tomorrow, BED NAO. Zzzzzz.

No comments: