Sunday, May 3, 2009

stand my ground

Hello peoples. I know, no updates, no project 365 - it had to be put on hold. I don't really wanna remember the days before my exam which is like 5 days away? T_T Oh gosh, nerve wrecks. Basically i've been busy being busy, busy being lazy, busy with this, that, paddywhack...
I think the only interesting highlight of the past week was that i saw a naked man walking around in a fully lit room one floor up a coffee shop.

[scʀзaмo] sof says:
very... bare
ツJùŧэs ㋛メ~ says:
HAHAHA
ツJùŧэs ㋛メ~ says:
did you see his thingy
[scʀзaмo] sof says:
yeah. T_T
ツJùŧэs ㋛メ~ says:
xD
ツJùŧэs ㋛メ~ says:
were you impressed?


*eye twitches*

Anyway. I'm gonna change my hairstyle soon. I just hope the hairstylist KEN COMPREHEND. Heh :D Alright, i have to go... nerd. I'm honestly feeling very nervous right now (yes, right now) and it's only an english paper; not even my history yet. Aigu. Pray for me? :)

The Script - The Man Who Can't Be Moved
Cause if one day you wake up and find that you're missing me
And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I can be
Thinking maybe you'll come back here to the place that we'd meet
And you'd see me waiting for you on the corner of the street

GOODNIGHTLOVES.

No comments: