Thursday, November 5, 2009

Popcorn, anyone?

EDIT: Eh check it out, the stalking worked! =D

Hey guys, sorry I don't have much to update about. I'm not exactly living the life right now, as I'm always just at home (I haven't gotten my license yet. Mr Lee is avoiding me, rawr) so I've taken to downloading movies, watching movies, rewatching movies, downloading more movies... til I have been officially dubbed Movie Buff by Julian (actually he called me a freak BUT WTV OK POTAYTO POTAHTO). But sometimes downloading can be such a bore. All the searching and the waiting because I insist on only downloading high quality or BluRay files. I can't stand bad audio either so, it's quite a chore. Not to mention, somehow the more common dl links are in other languages, like French. The past 2 Coralines and 4 Highschool Musical 3s I've downloaded are in French. Wth is up with that. I ain't down with le française, yo.

Wait, actually it's la française. My aunt would kill me for that. *fear*
And tonight, i'm finally gonna watch MJ's This Is It. =D

So anyway, here are the movies I've recently watched and rewatched.


Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs was a damn good movie.
One of the funniest animated movies I've seen so far.
I know a lot of people doubted this cause of the trailer and all (cough Meg & Ju)
but really, it was funny as heck.


The Ugly Truth


PS. I Love You got me bawling my eyes out.
Okay, not really.... but there were tears!




Shaun Of The Dead
One word - Lol =D


Monsters vs Aliens: Mutant Pumpkins from Outer Space
A short promotional movie thing that I had no idea I was downloading.


Mary And Max


He's Just Not That Into You
I actually really liked this one. And I still don't like Scarlett Johansson.


Angus, Thongs And Perfect Snogging
I forgot how insanely close to perfect Aaron Johnson is. *droolface*
But my love for him has died a little ever since I found out
he's dating his 42 year old director.

WHAT THE FUDGEEE.


Jennifer's Body


Garden Party


and Perfume: The Story of A Murderer

Yup, that's about it. Now, I'm going to stalk Mr Lee til I get my P.
Here's to more movies!


At This Moment - Michael Buble

No comments: