Friday, March 12, 2010

Darn You, BC

Sigh, I just remembered I have to go all the way down to KL, and not even for a good reason. Okay, maybe for a good reason but not a good....happy reason.
Dad decided he wants me to retake my literature paper because I didn't do that great on my previous one. Reason being was that I had only really studied it for like 3 or 4 months and so happen, my aunt got the wrong syllabus by mistake. SOOO, the night before the exam, I abandoned sleep to study the one book that I've never read before -- Northanger Abbey. Out of all the Jane Austen books I've read, the just had to pick that one -_-

I don't even know how I crapped my way through and managed to pass my paper. My nonsense must've made sense then. :D

I thought that was the end of it.


But I didn't know I had to see British Council again. Fudge.

No comments: