Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Reality Bites


Hellu.

I know, I'm back in my attempts to lift my blog from its gradually dying (..or already dead) status but I don't think it's going too well. I doubt many people read this anyway besides...people I know of :/ But that depends. DO I KNOW YOU? HURHUR

Anyway, I haven't been able to update properly cause, as you know all should know, my sister and niece were already almost leaving so I couldn't be bothered to just sit here. And type stuff. But now I can because I apparently have no life and I'm sad and depressed and I want more icecream. D:

*cuts wrists*


So, we went to the airport way early and dilly-dallied a bit, going to the toilet like about 129.53186019 times, but fact is no matter how much you try and slow down time, time will just stab you in the back and run by you. Jerk. Then the next thing you know, you're waving goodbye and hoping that you get to see your own sister next year, at least.

And that's that.

I think I'll join the couples group and say that I hate the Malaysian-sucking, bestfriend-stealing, fire-breathing continent that is Australia. khrrr.

Maybe I wasn't feeling too down last night (not like how I usually do) because the moment we got home, my sister was like, "WANNA GO TO DAORAE NAO!? :D" and off we went to Sri Hartamas.


Despite the happy temporary distraction, I still had to come back and realize that


...they won't be here anymore. ):

No comments: