Thursday, April 22, 2010

Compilations

  • The song "Smile" is eternally stuck in my head.
  • Yesterday, I made my friends buy sushi to eat during/after class. Today, I made them have lunch at Sushi Zanmai with me. I feel so powerful loved. Cough.
  • I get so easily tired nowadays. I don't think I can afford to get panda eyes. Cause for me, panda eyes = no eyes. You won't be able to see them anymore. :/
  • Which brings me to my next point -- I'm supposed to be asleep.
  • Guys thinks girls are so confusing? Please. I get enough headaches trying to figure them out. And I don't even do that a lot.
  • I'm craving for pizza now and it's, 1:15 AM.
  • Golly gutentag, I miss the Everlast sleepovers :'(
  • Sigh. Have to wake up in 5 and a half hours' time. *doosh






Did you notice? The sky looked awesome today. =)

No comments: