Saturday, April 3, 2010

Four-Eyes 8D

You know, every piece of clothing or accessory has the ability to alter one's look. Even if it's so slight, it can still be pretty conspicuous. Unless you're the type who walks by and just says "Hey Soph" while I'm wearing like, a lion mask la. Then I don't know what to say about you. You need help :p

But yeah, I tend to notice small changes in a person's appearance. And one of the things that stood out to me the most was how, regardless of how good or bad someone looks, by putting spectacles, it automatically makes that person look like a little nerd-ish? And, I seriously don't mean it in a negative way HELLO, I wear specs too ok. Like come on. Specs is the new black, the look of the future -- our KIDS' FUTURE.


Good eye sight is so yesterday.

You get what I mean right? It's funny that just by putting on that one thing on your face, could make you look so different. No matter how NORMAL you may seem...


*cough*

You'll still end up looking like a smarty pants.



Come come, let my smexy favorite soft toys show youh !

You may be a Cupido,



Or an almost 10 year old Piglet,




Or a Jojo with nose line malfunctions,




Or extremely sepet-eyed,




Or even a celebrity,




There's just no escape.

No comments: