Sunday, May 30, 2010

The First Year

The shirt you always wore...







Including the last time I saw you:




Now sits on my bed. An opened chest of memories.


We visited you today. We bought flowers too. I sat there, and I missed you.
Sometimes I wonder if you're watching us.

----

Today marks the first year you've been gone. But whether it's 365 days, 145 days, or even just 2, I still miss you. Often even now, I find it hard to believe that I won't be able to see you, pester you, or talk to you anymore. How can I, when you used to be the only guy out of the group who'd bother kacau-ing me online all the time. Funny, I haven't used my limewire since you last asked me to. But I guess I've learnt to let go, though I still hold on to shreds of moments that I'll never forget.

No one could ever replace you. You'll always be our Vernie Vern.


Here's to another year ahead. Here's to you.

04/27/2006 3:03 am:
heyyy what's with the 'miss you' o.O
anyways...FATBOYSLIM!!! CAN U DIGGITTT?

seriously pimped by,
~VeRn~

No comments: