Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Not Only Sugar Brings Happiness


It's... insane, the things I do in the early, cold hours of the morning when I can't sleep. ;)

So I'm beginning to feel the pressure of assignments, especially since my beloved group had it upon themselves to appoint me leader. And I think I'm like, the youngest in my group? Way to go, people! D: I barely know what to do despite the fact I wrote down all my points. And everyone's like, "Soph, when to meet?" or "What are we supposed to do now, Soph?" or "SOPHY, ARE YOU RELATED TO THE BRAND SOFY?"

OMG. People, I'm not okay. I don't even use Sofy. Rawr.

Anyway, I don't know what's happening to me today. I woke up feeling dead zombie-like and then suddenly, halfway through business class, it was like a breath of fresh air hit me and I was all joy and rainbows and cookies. I still am actually. But I can tell after this passes, I'll be exhausted and I'll probably KO on the bed later. I can already feel my eyes threatening to snap out of its jumpy state.

I like this feeling though. It's almost like "ultimate happiness" (on a more crazy, hyperactive level, of course) and whatever that's said or done right now somehow won't bother me at all. Cause I'm all MC Hammer "You Can't Touch This" 8D

I noticed that I get this sensation at very sporadic times though. I think this time, maybe it's because I'm finally done with the drama and all that went on recently. Could be that, or it's just assignments. Either way equals a not-so cheery Soph. ):

However, don't think I forgot my main resolution for this year-- to be the best I can be in any given situation. So, whether it's in college, with my friends, I'm gonna stick true to my word. :)








And I cannot forget to mention how grateful I am for the buddies I see like almost all the time now. They add so much color to my everyday.

Just like meat, as Max would say. ;D

PS. Whoaaa, how come everyone's suddenly reviving their formsprings again? I want to also! *peer pressure* And it looks so empty cause I deleted a lot of questions lol. Zomg, ask me ask me HERE! :D

No comments: