Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Deutscher Fussball-Bund!


OHCHEESE, YESSS! WC IS HEREEE!

It has come to this time again. After 4 years of having to endure the long, painful wait... IT'S FINALLY HERE. WHEE. *hyperventilates and chokes* It's funny though, how fast the years seem to fly by, everytime World Cup is here. I remember when I was 14, I told my sister, "Oh gosh. I have to wait till I'm 18 to watch again." And tadumm! Here I am, 18, braceface and all. :)

Also, still faithfully and loyally supporting my sexy, GERMANS!!

I was telling a friend the other day that, it's a 'cute' little story- how I came to like Germany. It all started with a newspaper. And a picture of Michael Ballack. ;)

I was 9 years old and in Australia at the time. During that holiday, my sister and I kept hanging out with this "korkor" who was willing to take care of us many times. And since then, I was so tiny and ADOWABLEEE *OH TEEHEE*, he liked to carry and pamper me lots.

HENCE, I FELL. MY FIRST LOVE! NGAHAHAHA.

Okay no. But I had a little kiddy crush on him ok. Though I guess I should get to the point; he looked almost exactly like Ballack. Seriously, no shiz. Thus, with all the love and curiosity stored in my childish being, I decided to watch World Cup. JUST to see Ballack. Then I came to like other players and their style of playing football and ladida other passionate boring things.

Good story eh? ;D

Anywho! I'm looking forward to many hyped up nights of munching on snacks, cheering and walking zombie-faced into class the next day. My lecturers would, totally understand. :/

No comments: