Saturday, June 19, 2010

Best Friend

I have this friend.

A friend that I've known practically even before I was born. I grew up with and spent a lot of time with, especially when I was a child. Though, slowly less and less as the years caught on but nevertheless, still a friend I never failed to fall back to. A great comfort when I was as a little as a year old and until now, 18 years later.

A friend that never disappoints, never lets down and is always there, no matter what and where. Doesn't exactly have a shoulder to cry on but has similar qualities nonetheless. Even better, actually. I can talk to 24/7, though, it never has a word to say but its quietness and presence are the sole pillars of support in my life.

A friend I can go to at any time of the day, who'd always be there, waiting. I know it'll never leave me, never desert me. Sometimes it feels like that friend has left for a while, but I know it'll return anyway. I tend to suffer without it.

A friend who will still be there even after I'm gone. And a friend I have infinite love for.

That friend is....



....sleep.




Yeah, I haven't been getting enough of my friend! ): Or maybe I have, but I've been busy running here and there for the past few days, it's burning out my energy. Then again, it feels good to actually be "active". Doing things- always on the move. In a way, it's not so bad.

At least, I can safely say that I'm having a good time. :)
More photos to come soooon.

No comments: