Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Wanna Make A Movie? :O

Hello, Awesomes!

Clearly, I was not kidding around when I said I have no mood to blog anymore. I lost my mojo, if I ever had one. :( I just look at this page and I'm all "meh, I'll do it tomorrow". Plus, I'm still working and will continue doing so next month. Le gasp! Yeah, I feel so hardworking. Yay me. :/

Highlights of the past week:
  • Yesterday, I had to go for briefing which I've not done since I started working. And seriously, sometimes I feel like my managers got a bit faceproblem -_- Like how on earth am I supposed to know how to jot down your kind of notes when I don't even know what you're talking about. I mean, at least explain to me lah instead of looking at my blur face with a not-so-equally LC face and going "What? You ok ah?" Yes, I'm totally okay. I'll just doodle a Domokun for you ok? *kedish.
  • I was halfway folding shirts near the entrance when I noticed a couple enter with their mentally handicapped daughter. I thought she was so cute cause she'd try on clothes, look in the mirror and laugh.. until she came to me. Her dad pointed out, "See, the jiejie is wearing a nice black shirt. You want that kind?" Then the girl came close to me, looked at my shirt and went "I want try." I was like, O_O dear lord, don't rip my shirt off plz.
  • My co-worker and I have taken to giving each other funny faces when we pass by. I've no idea why but he started it first so... he's the spaz *cough cough* :D
  • I FINALLY WATCHED INCEPTION, GAHHHH, IT WAS AWESOME. LIKE, PANTS-DROPPING AWESOME. AND I DON'T MEAN THAT IN A SICK WAY AT ALL. (...or DO I? *eyebrow wiggles*)
  • Joseph Gordon-Levitt looks like Heath Ledger's twin. I love him. Have my, babies!
  • I think I've put on weight though I can't really tell but I feel like it. But I think I love food too much to care. Ignorance is bliss indeed.
  • Woke up three days in a row with a swollen eye, that I look like I'm winking. Each morning, I look in the mirror and go "I look awesome. *wink wink*"
  • After quite a long hiatus, I decided to continue page 3 and onwards of Dear John. Honestly, I don't usually read books that are solely based on romance but, this one isn't too bad I guess. And, I love Nicholas Sparks because helloo, A Walk To Remember was awesomesauce! But I found it hard to disagree with this:


Nehehehe! Right? Right?? :D

No comments: