Friday, September 3, 2010

9 Everlast + 9 Collmates = 18th Birthday :)

My 18th was le super awesome. Yes, that's the heart and core of this whole post because it really, truly was. It was, possibly, one of the happiest days of the year for me. Nothing like the bunch of people you love the most all being there for you in one night. :)

I honestly had no idea what was going on and because, my dad told me that I should have dinner with him and my sister only- you know, family first and all. That's totally normal, I mean I do that every year. Then my sister makes me wear her dress, I follow them to Bangsar, she leads me to this Italian restaurant and the next thing I knew...



"...SURPRISE!! / HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!"

My jaw literally dropped, seeing a whole lot of familiar faces. And looking further behind,



A few of them were there too :) :)
That was definitely the highlight of my whole night. That exact moment of walking in and seeing all of them. Ahhh, gila happy! All thanks to my sister, my beloved ah ma and my hao pen you. Mucho loves ♥


The Farious Five (+ Chef Rodriguez)



Hao pen you :)



The So-Called bestie :)



..and not to forget, SEH LAM!! I have a picture with him, DO YOU!? :Dv


And yes Vonn, I saw your comment and after fully analyzing the toy, I can confirm that THIS,


is indeed a small DWAEJITOKKI! :D

No comments: