Saturday, January 1, 2011


happy new year's, wonderfuls!
May you all eat, drink and be merry! cause I know I did on New Year's Eve. :)
"to be the most I can be in any given situation" was the only resolution I made this year and I actually do think I managed to live up to that in more than a handful of situations. I have God to thank for that, really. I don't mean to come off as overly-religious or whatnot but.. my faith has not been shaken. He's probably the reason that I can truly smile and, the cause of who I am today. I'm not perfect, no waaay. I have more flaws than you could imagine and I've made so many mistakes in the past months but... I've pulled through and I still try to make the best of it.

So yeah, I've made it to 2011 alive and well. YAY! \(^__^)/

Now to make new resolutions and hopefully, I'll stick with them--or some--for the next twelve months. Can't wait to see what this year brings, :) Cheers!



****
"For I know the plans I have for you," says the LORD. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope." --Jeremiah 29:11

No comments: