Monday, August 4, 2008

Got me hypnotized, so mesmerized

Hey ya'll. Guess who recently walked out of Z-100 studios in NYC one morning with an awfully happy grin plastered all over his face?


Archuman!
.
Yup, he finally debuted his first single 'Crush'. It's not bad really. It has quite a catchy tune and pretty good for a first single. I guess it's just one of those songs where you either love it or leave it. As for me, i like it :) The melody, rhythm and lyrics. It all suits me just fine.
.

Have a listen:

.
I think i could listen to it over and over again *beams*
If you want the high quality version, just let me know la yah? I'll send it to you via MSN or email. OR you could look for it yourself. :D Whatever it is, i suggest you don't download on Limewire/MP3 Rocket/etcblahyader.. the quality sucks arse.
Cheerio!


Audiolovin,
David Archuleta's Crush
Chris Brown's Wall To Wall

No comments: