Saturday, August 2, 2008

I need an eyebrow wiggling emoticon. :D

I am craving...

.
TORTILLAS FROM CHILLIS :)
.
Lalala, taken yesterday. I was suffering from slight carsickness when i took this. I get carsick easily, don't ask.

Ohman, i've gotta stop buying singlets now.. Feeling so guilty! And is it me, or has it been super friggin hot for the past few days? Really lah. Malaysian weather is terrible -__- I can't wait for the cool Australian breeze! Anyways. the MTV Asia Awards is tonight! I'm not sure whether it'll be showing live on TV (should be la right?) but whatever it is, guys, if you wanna get live updates, then keep checking Kenny Sia's blog cause he'll be constantly updating from 6pm onwards. Yah, ain't he just swell? :D

Right, i finally got to go to Mid Valley after goodness-knows how long. Accompanied my sis and Vivienne there and stuffed ourselves at Mackers the second we reached. Then, shopping, d'uh. Initially, they wanted to get stuff from Adidas but we ended up shopping at Puma. and Nike. and Studio R. Two gym instructors and one fanatic. What to do?

Vivienne: Puma is... leopard issit?
Sis: ...no, Puma is puma la.

loool. The fitting room there looks like a prison cell btw.

.
I look sick. :(
.
.
Spaaaasssstic. We're sisters like that.
.
Omgoshhh, I found Wall-E Giganto in my changing room!
.
We left shortly after that. And now IE is having some kind of problem so i'm using Mozilla Firefox simultaneously. Why's the internet having so many problems recently? D:
.
Anywhoos, i got tagged by Ms Cath.
Answer the questions below, do a Google Image Search with your answer, take a picture from the first page of results, and do it with minimal words of explanation. Tag other people to do the same once you've finished.
.
1. The age you'll be on your next birthday:
.
2. A place you'd like to travel to:
No, not China or Japan.
.
3. Your favorite place:
Urr, i searched 'celeb gym studio' and got this. D'oh.
.
4. Your favorite food:
Italian!
.
5. Your favorite pet:
.
6. Your favorite color combination:
I just simply put green+orange. I got this cute mushroom thing :D
.
7. Your favorite piece of clothing:
Currently, beanie cap! I've yet to have it.
.
8. Your all-time favorite song:
ahaha. Friends by Rain. I don't have an all-time fave song but this is one of my many favorites.
.
9. Your favorite TV show:
.
10. First name of your significant other/crush:
HAH, the power of pseudonyms, people. ;)
.
11. The town you live in:
.
12. Your first job:
Data-entry clerk. But not so serious la :P
.
.
Alright, i've gotta ciao.
adios mi amigos :)


Audiolovin,
Rain's With U
Tohoshinki's Doushite

No comments: