Friday, August 1, 2008

Wo bu zhi dao

Note to Chow Yun-Fatt: Thanks for dropping out of the movie xD
.
Good grief, I didn't know Red Cliff Part 1 was gonna be like 2 and a half hours WHICH is the same duration as Dark Knight btw. I initially wanted my sis to teman me (i had to follow my mum and grandma to watch) but she ditched me :O Cause see, when we follow the older people to watch Chinese movies, we just make fun of the movie to entertain ourselves. Uhuh, so i thought i'd regret my decision to follow em, but i guess i don't regret after all! The movie was interesting and not to mention, freaking BLOODY. Really, since when did bright red blood spurt out of cuts like a mini fountain? HEH actually, when i walked into the cinema, i was like, "DARK KNIGHT PLZ". But it was alright. At least I knew all the characters (I've been playing Dynasty Warrior on Ps2 since i was 11/12? Do the math.). One complaint though...

Zhou Yu was supposed to be HOT! D: It was kinda funny actually. Zhou Yu, who's supposed to be the 'O Handsome One' was not and Zhuge Liang, who's only 'O Smart One With Feather Fan' WAS, thanks to Takeshi aka Good Looking Japanese Guy :P Well, I guess I should be thankful it's Tony Leung (Zhou Yu) and not Chow Yun-Fatt who was the first choice for the role. No offence Mr Chow, but..........no.

I'm STILL wow-ed by TDK by the way. Zoooeeee!

Oh and you know what, I think i'll only do 'interesting' tags from now on. Or if i'm really bored and got nothing else better to do. Cause i'm just too darn lazy to do long surveys that i've done before already. Sorry Roberts :P

On a totally different note, my fave character from Ugly Betty has always been Henry (Chris Gorham), other than Justin Suarez (gay young boy) and Marc (gay older boy lol). What appealed to me? His quirky nerdy specs and his pure innocence. He didn't even have to be hot or whatever cause his personality is so sweet!

Oh but now...

...who's THIS hunk? ;)

Look out for him in his slight emo-like hairstyle. It's even better HEH HEH. *vigorous eyebrow wiggles*

EDIT; Pffft, i was FORCED to do the tag.

1. Roanne
2. Roberts
3. Vivienne
4. Ahtebas
5. Yen

1. How did you meet num.3?
Gym.

2. On a scale 1-10 rate your friendship with num.5?
9.9? :D

3. How long have you known num.4?
2 and a half years.

4. How do you know num.2?
Childhood friend from church/school.

5. What would you do if 3 told you he/she loves you?
I love you too 'mummy'! ehehehe.

6. A fact about num.1?
She owns a PS3 that I want to steal.

7. Who is 4 going out with?
No one.

8. What does 5 do for a living?
Urr, breathe? lolwth.

9. Would you live with num.3?
I'd better not... i might go crazy ha-ha.

10. What do you like about num.1?
Her PS3. hahaha.

11. Do you miss num.2?
Of course!

12. Would you kiss num.3?
HAA, no :)

13. What's your opinion of num.4?
*tries to copy other girls* She's teh awesome shizzzzz.

...wow, that felt retarded haha. She's awesome stuff lah :)

14. What's your favorite memory with num.1?
Our sleepovers!

15. What would you do if 1 and 2 were dating?
HAHAHA. I'd congratulate them xD!

16. Ever had a long conversation with num.5?
Hmmmmm... semi-long? :P

17. Have you ever slept at 2's house?
Naw.

18. Do you hang out a lot with 3?
I guess so.

19. Who have you known the longest?
Yen, definitely!

20. Who have you known the shortest?
Ahtebas.

21. How often do you talk and see 1?
...not.. very often.... *cries*

22. What about 2?
...not.. very often.... *cries* lol what to do la? homeschool mah.

23. Tag 2 people.
You and you.

OMG, finally done. Happy now?!

No comments: