Friday, August 1, 2008

So what happened? Did your balls drop off?

Note to Christian Bale: Did you get like, special vocal classes or something? Cause doing Batman's voice must've been a killer. It sure sounded like one.
.
HEH. Helloo August! And guys...
.
I finally watched The Dark Knight. HO yeah people, Soph's not outdated anymore. I caught a 9.30 movie (which was more like 10.05 cause i think they had a little technical difficulties?) and so it just ended at about 12-ish close to 1. And tadah! Here I am. :D Aaaand watching it that late was a big mistake cause...
.
I'm too awake to fall asleep.
.
Sheesh kebabs. Ok so back to the movie. It has GOT to be THE movie of the year. I absolutely love it and it's the first time i like the villain more than the hero :P Then again, i was never a big fan of Batman. Anyways, I like how the story unfolded itself and how each scene was somehow far apart but still kept that same essence going. Ah yes, and who could forget the infamous Joker and Mr Two-Face? How come nobody mentioned Two-Face in their reviews? I recognized him the moment he introduced his "chance" coin. Man. It so reminds me of the old Batman movie back in the 90s when Tommy Lee Jones played that part.
.
Read my title? My fave :) Yeah, i'm sure everyone's favorite line was probably "Why so serious?" or "Let's put a smile on that face". Joker was... fantastic. Heath Ledger was brilliant. If he were a hotel, i think he'd be like 10 stars. So... why the heck would he be a hotel? ANYWAY. I hate the Joker, but i love him. He's scares the crap out of me, but he amazes me. HE IS SO CREEPY AND WEIRD, BUT SO AWESOME. You just can't get enough of him. Really, you can't even see a small tiny percent of Heath Ledger in there. It's SO different. The voice, the look, the persona and characteristics. My gosh. And he is sooooo damn funny. I laughed my guts out when i saw him the nurse uniform. :P Still, it's kinda saddening to know that there will be no Joker in the next one. Unless of course, they get another actor who can do a hell of a better job than Heath. Have a good time trying, ha ha.
.
So i'm pretty sure almost everyone said everything else there is to say about him. I need not elaborate more, yes? Just watch the movie. It's as simple as that. Really, it's worth every cent. Too bad it's not showing in Gold Class anymore though.
.
Soo... who's up for second round?
I seriously wanna watch again, cannot tahan already. xD
.
.
Heath made himself a legend the minute he accepted that role.
Too bad his story had to have a sad ending.
.
:'(

No comments: