Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Sometimes you just gotta go lalalovin :)

I'm kinda sky high?

Do you know where your heart is?
Do you think you can find it?
Or did you trade it for something
Somewhere better just to have it?
Do you know where your love is?
Do you think that you lost it?
You felt it so strong but
Nothing's turned out how you wanted

Do you know where your fate is?
And are you trying to shake it?
You're doing your best and your best look
You're praying that you make it

Well, bless my soul, you're a lonely soul
Cause you won't let go of anything you hold.

Last night, i did one of the lamest things ever.
I prayed that she'd pick you.


--
1) A very merry 12th b'day to Raquel Ho, one of my faithful hiphop students :) hehe. GBU, girl.
2) If ya'll are wondering, (in my pics or in person) like why are there immortal pimples on my right cheek.. they're not pimples alright. They're scars/marks from the 'previous batch of pimples'. I had a bad breakout. D:
3) I. Can't. Wait. For. College. 10 months of grueling O lvl studies to go, c'mon.
4) I changed the lizard's name to Lee. Why Lee? Cause Lee-Zard! Ha ha!

*cricket chirps*


I think it loves me again. :D



Audiofood,
One Republic's Say All I Need
Cherish ft. Yung Joc's Killa

No comments: