Tuesday, September 2, 2008

This is my story

Meet Jojo. A simple-minded, but high-spirited and enthusiastic piggy. Unfortunately, it is lonely.


(Ignore the string can? It came out, and i know it looks wrong.)

Now, meet Sotong Ball. A drop-dead-gorgeous thing, that is so very talented and has kickbutt dance and breakdance skills, friendly and outgoing, never fails to act silly or crack a joke, has one of the most adorable faces ever, looks good in whatever it wears BECAUSE of his adorable face, & not to mention, is part famous, depends on how you look at it, and---

Ahem.
Moving on.




One fine day, they finally noticed each other.



It was love at first sight. After countless shared warm smiles, laughs, and words, they got married.


And they lived happily ever after.

.
.
.
.

.
.
.


.
.
.

.
.

HA HA, that has got to be the WORST story ever.
That is not my story ok :) i'm just daydreaming, is all ~

And no, it's not what you think it is, mweheh.
Btw, i finally got my specs today.


I know, looks weird. I feel like everything's magnified.. probably cause it's sharper and i've not worn specs for like, 2 months. I want perfect eyesight T_T

Kay, gotta catch the kao kao chu train.


Love like fajitas quesadillas & pasta,
Love like diary-ing on rainy days,
Love like adrenaline rush and pumping hearts,
Love like secret smiles between you and me.

No comments: