Sunday, November 16, 2008

Please tell Him it still hurts.

"DEKKER IS A MASTER OF SUSPENSE." -- Library Journal.

I couldn't agree more. I love Ted Dekker's books. He and Frank E. Peretti bring Christion fiction/thriller to a whole new level. Plus, I love the twists and unexpected surprises in their storyline. I just finished Skin last night and it's CRAZY confusing. But that's what I love about it, despite a few printing errors here and there. Yes, I know that sucks, pft.

If you're into these kind of books (or if you're open minded lah), you should totally buy Ted Dekker's/Frank Peretti's. Er, that's if you can find it here, in Malaysia....

Darn the night I landed here.
ever since I came back here, i've been suffering from severe indigestion/wind.

...and it goes on for 7 days.

No exaggerations here, serious. I don't know wtheck caused it, because honestly, ever since I set foot here, I got it. Plane food? Maybe. Malaysian food? I doubt so. Too much starch? Hmm. So i've been driven to try anything I can my hands on..

honey+lemon, check.
charcoal pills, check.
Eno, check. (eventhough it made me almost puke last night)

So, now, i'm at my last option. Well, second last.

Bring on the enzymes!

Obviously, i've been keeping it in my prayers, but unfortunately, it doesn't seem to be working :( you know what they say, God has His own timing and He works in strange ways. mhmm.

Hopefully, I get better soon. I don't know how long I can go on like this.

No comments: