Friday, September 4, 2009

I said hey, I put some new shoes on

Edit: Oh yeah, I forgot!

Please vote for me and Meg at http://kitschen.com/blog/
Why? BECAUSE WE WANT TO WIN 500 BUCKS WORTH OF CLOTHING ZOMGZOMG. *hyperventilates* So yeah. Just scroll down to see our picture, or if you don't, it's probably on the next page or something. Your votes would be very much much very appreciated. :D

Looooove you (who votes. hehehehe)
--------------------------------------------

Zomg I'm updating from a hotel room.
To be honest, I don't have much to update, except that I finally got to eat at Jogoya and they have that awesome toilet bowl that warms and cleans your butt. :O I also haven't uploaded any photos and i'm not even using my own laptop. Genius me forgot to bring it along so i'm using the sister's. I'm just typing this for fun, cause the prospect of using the internet for free is so satisfying. Ehehehehe. Have I mentioned how much I love free stuff?

K, byes lah. :D


current tune: Do You Wanna - Franz Ferdinand

No comments: