Thursday, October 29, 2009

Oh, the fury

Hey, guys. I've got bad news and good news. Bad news is, I couldn't get a part-time job at Zara cos apparently, too many part-timers quit theirs after like, a day or two. At first I thought that was a little of an overstatement. But when I actually heard that from the guy who worked there, I could practically feel my brain cells dying. I wish that fact was kept from me because now I'm just like thinking how many annoying people like that exist that prevent people like me from working. Even Pull and Bear isn't hiring. I'm sorry la, if you're one of them, but... you're kind of a douche. -__-

Either that or the shop's been enslaving and abusing you by pulling out each of your eyelashes if you don't sell at least one item a day. (....ouch)

Good news is, I am now allowed to be sick and I don't have to worry too much about healing fast. Yay me? D:

I'M SAD OK. I feel like poking someone.


♫ Uprising - Muse

No comments: